Solved

Is the Trial Account Part 11 when Sending and Signing Document?

• 24 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I am trying to see if when someone with a paid for Part 11 account sends me a document and I sign if it’ll have a Part 11 signature even though I have a trial account.

icon

Best answer by David.Schmitz 2 February 2024, 00:53

View Original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

The heavy lifting of the Part 11 feature is done by the Sending account, they configure the part 11 functionality and create the envelope with the appropriate Authentication method(s) for the Recipients.  On your end as long as you are able to authenticate based on the authentication method set by the Sending account then it would not matter the type of DocuSign account that you have.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @leo.vazquez0830,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, this is a follow-up on your post, was the information provided useful? Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Thank you @David.Schmitz, for the information provided.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

Is there an official DocuSign statement on their site to confirm this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@leo.vazquez0830 Here is where you can start reading about the Part 11 Module.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=tja1628891649386&topicId=qso1583277462028.html&_LANG=enus

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @leo.vazquez0830,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.