Skip to main content
Question

Can corporations sign Qualified Electronic Signature?

Can corporations sign Qualified Electronic Signature?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @lucasxie !

Absolutely! Currently, Docusign offers more than 40 types of QES signatures, to meet different laws about different countries.

Please, check more information in this page: Easy-to-use digital signatures

Note: Depending of your Docusign plan purchased and the type of QES signature, there may be extra costs. We recommend contacting the sales team for more details!

Badge +1

Hi @lucasxie !

Absolutely! Currently, Docusign offers more than 40 types of QES signatures, to meet different laws about different countries.

Please, check more information in this page: Easy-to-use digital signatures

Note: Depending of your Docusign plan purchased and the type of QES signature, there may be extra costs. We recommend contacting the sales team for more details!

Thanks for the answer Vinicius! I am wondering if the company can sign QES on its own behalf, not on its CEO’s behalf. Is this feasible too?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Thanks for the answer Vinicius! I am wondering if the company can sign QES on its own behalf, not on its CEO’s behalf. Is this feasible too?

Hi @lucasxie !

As far as I know, every company certificate has a registered legal representative behind. And whenever a company certificate is used, the signature will always bear the name of the person responsible. I’m familiar with Latam certificates, and I know that it works this way in this region.

In other words, from what I understand, there will always be a responsible person signing it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @lucasxie ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!