Skip to main content
Question

how to connect c panel email to docusign

• 11 September 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi 

I need assistance in setting up the process of receiving emails in docusign as well when clients are trying to reach us on our support email. We use Cpanel as our domain controller. 

so what's your requirement? sign with your clients by docusign for your support email?

FreeLink
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

Hi Ge,

we run a recruitment agency and we want a situation where a job seeker can view available jobs then send their CVs to our support email - is there anyway their CVs and potentially any personal data sent to our support email can also be sent and viewed in docusign. apologies if I’m not using the correct phrase for this enquiry. 

Thanks 

Hi @MrReliable 

thank for your information. Could I confirm with you more information. For exmaple: I’m your job seeker. I send a word version of cv to your support email by gmail. so how the cv go to docusign? Do you need the cv sign by job seeker? why you need DocuSign? 

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.