Skip to main content

In power automate I want to use a service account from my organization to make a signature automation. It works well but I want if possible to add other signers apart from the service account so the user don’t have to sign in to the service account to sign documents. When I try to add though new recipients and I use their account id on the account field (they belong to the same organization and I can see them from the service account). I get an error  The specified Integrator Key was not found or is disabled. Invalid account specified for user. Is the way I am doing it the correct way? Is there any actual way to do it? Because I am sure that the environment is correct and the user belong to the users of the service account so I don’t know what to do.

Just to be clear I want them to have access to the envelope and be able to sign by signing in to their account

Hi @kokos,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Can you provide the full error message?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.