Skip to main content
Question

Account Accessibility after expiration

• 26 May 2024
  • 2 replies

How many days can we still access our account to download all documents after our contract ends? I got informed by one of a DocuSign Call Center staffs that we can access for 90 days maximum, another person said it is no limited time as we paid for our documents. Which one is correct?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Julie LN ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry for the confusion the provided information may have caused you, I understand you would like to know how much time will you after requesting the closure of your account to access your documents.

• Once an account is going through the closure process you will no longer have access to the account, we recommend you download them before selecting the closure option.
  • If you decide to downgrade your account to free, you will have access to your documents at any time.
  • But if your account is suspended, you will have only a couple of weeks before it closes.

For more information, please view: Downgrade or close your Docusign account

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Julie LN ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!