Skip to main content

Why doesn't DocuSign allow rolling over unused sends? I receive 5 per month and occasionally need to send a few more. Other months I may only use 1 or 2. It’s maddening to me that they don’t allow customers to roll them over. Or at least allow customers to bank up to a certain limit. The next tier plan is way more expensive and much more sends than needed.

Hi @mgell,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to find a suitable plan for your business needs, but I will help walk you through the alternatives to our commercial plans.

If non of the plans offered in our website’s listing offers the flexibility you are looking for, you might want to contact our Sales team.

Depending on your business needs, a customized business agreement might be the best course of action.

You can find our current plan listing, and the link to our Sales Contact Form, here:

Compare eSignature plans & pricing  

Contact Sales

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @mgell,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!