Skip to main content

I purchased the xxxxxxxx plan today, hoping to use the Attachment function in a Template. However when I try to update my templates, the Attachment function doesn't appear. I purchased that plan specifically for that function. Is there something I'm not understanding? Am I wrong to think that i can use the Attachment function in a template?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Apologies for the inconvenience, just making sure I understood correctly, the Attachment field that can be found on the left menu when adding tags is not showing up.

The plan you currently have does allow Attachment fields, however, it seems like it was not enabled correctly in the backend, in this case, I would recommend opening a Customer Support ticket to have that checked out and turned on. You can create the ticket using the following link: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!