Skip to main content

Hi all! Im new here.

I am looking for an AI tool that will allow me to upload to it legal documents and bureaucratic forms that I have filled out in the past regarding my company, and then every time I need to fill out new forms - it will offer me the answers to most of the fields (whose content has already appeared in previous documents). 

Do you know if this is this option available on the platform?

Hello @Talya ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking for a way to store information from previous documents so that can be added to new documents.

Would these legal documents be sent by you to other people?

If so, there are two ways that information can be filled out without the need of filling it out every single time:

1. Templates: with templates, you can set a single template with the needed fields filled out and then apply the template to future documents: Apply Templates to Documents
  2. Custom fields: you can create fields with predetermined information and then just add them in the needed places by dragging and dropping: Create Custom Fields for Document

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Talya ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

DocuSign does not currently support this type of functionality. DocuSign Navigator is able to extract a set list of attributes from your documents, but there is no way to use these extracted values to populate fields in new documents you are signing.