Skip to main content

Hi there - A document I sent out for signature is not populating on the homepage, any of the envelopes on the Agreements page, when I search for it, or when I run a report. I know recipients have received and signed the document as I received email confirmation, but the document has disappeared when I need the last signature. Any advice on finding or populating the missing document? 

Hi @BurritoBurner,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to locate your envelope, but I will assist you in finding it.

The best course of action would be to access the missing document through the email notification’s link. 

Once there, you will be able to find the Envelope ID, either at the top of the document, or, by clicking on Other Actions>View History.

With the envelope ID you will be able to access the envelope by pasting it into the following URL:  https://app.docusign.com/documents/details/{envelopeid} 

For detailed steps on this process, see:

Locate a Docusign envelope ID

If the envelope has no folder listed, this could be the cause behind why it is not included in your Agreements page.

To correct this behavior you can move the envelope to the correct folder by following the instructions below:

Move Envelopes Into Folders

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Thanks, Alejandro. I am receiving the below notice when trying to access the document via the email notification links. The login information should match the account for the envelope as I only have the single login and I am receiving these confirmation emails as the owner. Not only is this envelope not appearing in the Agreements tab, but other recent envelopes seem to have disappeared too. So I am not able to access the envelope by any means seemingly.

Error
Authentication Error
The login information provided does not match the account for this envelope. Please try again and login with the same email address where you received this envelope.
For assistance, please visit our Support Center.

Hi @BurritoBurner,

Thank you for following up.

This error means that your email is currently related to 2 DocuSign users. Causing your envelopes not to be available in a centralized Agreements dashboard.

If you can’t access the second user, DocuSign Support can assist in providing you with an account specific password reset link.

You may create a new support case by filling out the form provided below, please include your envelope ID as part of your case description. This will help expedite the process for you.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @BurritoBurner,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!