Skip to main content

I received 2 separate Emails via Docusign from my former old financial management company, I moved my portfolio to a different company. I don’t know if these emails are phony because in each email, there’s 2 options to retrieve the documents and both fail. The first method is to click on a green box that says ‘Retrieve Document’ and when I click on that link, I go to a webpage with the message ‘You entered the wrong access code so you cannot access these documents.’

The second method to retrieve the documents is in the email, under the small title ‘Alternate Signing Method’ it says Visit Docusign.com, click 'Access Documents', and enter the security code (and it gives a very long string of an alphanumeric code). So I go to Docusign.com, click to ‘Switch to Canada’, click on 'Access Documents' then copy and paste the long string security code and press on ‘GO’. Then I get the following message: ‘You entered the wrong access code so you cannot access these documents.’

So please tell me what’s gone wrong here? Because even by following the Alternate Signing Method and using the security code (different one in each email) it should work - am I right? Unless these 2 emails are phony.

you can check the email whether the email is from DocuSign as this document told:

https://www.docusign.com/trust/security/incident-reporting

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.