Skip to main content

I send lots of applications with very dense forms, search google for ACORD 125 for an example. I know how to resize text boxes, but there seems to be a minimum size. Those fields then overlap each other and hide adjacent text. 

Is there a way to either reduce the minimum size or add transparency to text boxes and other fields?

Hello @SuttonBBINS,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand you want to know if there is a way to either reduce the minimum size or add transparency to text boxes and other fields.

To clarify, when you set the size do you toggle the option to fix the width?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I use the drag bars to resize, although height is usually the problematic measurement. 

Hello @SuttonBBINS,

Thank you for reaching back, can you provide an screenshot of this? Are you using a template?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

This was an image sent by one of my users. The two text boxes on Q.6 provide a good example of my problem.

Hello @SuttonBBINS,

Thank you for reaching back, would if be possible for you to provide a test/example blank copy of the document that is being use? or possible a copy of the template that is being used?

Best regards,

The sample form is attached.

Hello @SuttonBBINS,

Thank you for reaching back and for providing the sample, I noticed in the previous screenshot that Q.2 presents an overlapping can you confirm if that is also one of the fields that you are referring to?

Best regards,