Skip to main content

Hi all,

After my company joining the corporate plan of Docusign, I believe all Docusign envelop sent to each corporate email address of my team members should be received by and appeared under their own Docusign account registered with their corporate email address. However, some of my team members received Docusign envelop separated from the registered Docusign account even the envelop is sent to their registered corporate email address.

Is there any reason for the above issue and is there a way to resolve this issue going forward? Thank you!

Best regards,

Lydia

@Lydia

Have you added all users with their corporate email address to the company DocuSign account? Users with multiple accounts have a “default” account, which will receive the envelopes.

Personal DocuSign accounts that existed previously will continue to be separate, personal accounts. Best practice is to download all the documents that are stored in those personal accounts by the individual and then closing all personal accounts and only use the company account going forward.

Instead of closing the account you may want to ask the users to change the email address from their personal accounts to a private email address, if they were used for signing of private documents in the past.

Hi Mrave, thanks for the advise! The users have been added to the company Docusign account. May I know how can they close their personal accounts? Thank you!

Hi @Lydia,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.