Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I got the Annual Pro plan for one year starting March 2024. I paid 500. It is one seat and 100 Envelop per year.

What is that mean ?

Is that mean one user and 100 envelop. Now it is saying that I exceeded the limit. I need to purchase one.

I have team of 5-10 advisors, which plan is good for us ?

Just as the plan indicates, only 1 person can log in and they can send up to 100 envelopes that need to be signed each year. An envelope can have multiple documents and multiple signers.

If you have several advisors that need to send documents, each one should have their own email address and login in order to send and manage their envelopes. You can set up a plan where you are the administrator and can manage all the users and their envelopes.

Standard and Pro plans include 100 envelopes per user per year. The plan you need depends on which features you require. Standard is $300 per user per year, Pro is $480 per user per year.

You can compare the features of each plan here:

https://ecom.docusign.com/plans-and-pricing/esignature

Regards, 

Michael

Hi @purnalpana,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!