Skip to main content

I would like to print a report of all the completed envelopes I have sent.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

If you have the appropriate permissions on your account, you will be able to run the envelope report, this particular report provides information on envelopes sent from your account.

You can filter the report to be applied to a specific time period, include the Completed On date, and order the columns you want to show, for example, the envelope Status and Sent On date.  By default, the results return data based on the Envelope Sent Date. You can change this in the time period dropdown menu to Envelope Completion Date. 

After you run the report, you can proceed to schedule it so it gets sent to your email, or download it directly from the platform and proceed to print the resulting CSV file.

If you find that you don't have the Reports tab, please reach out to your account admin so they can modify your permissions, if you are not sure who your admin is I will suggest you reach out to your internal IT, HR, or management team for more information.

Here are some resources that you might find useful:

List of Standard Reports 

View and Modify Reports 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. You can always create a case to have a Support agent work the case with you.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator