Skip to main content

I have a PDF document with three Word pages and 2 PowerPoint slides, all merged in one document. Word pages are vertical and PPT ones are horizontal. When I upload the document in DocuSign all pages are shown in vertical disposition so you won’t be able to look the whole image in PPT slides. I send envelopes containing the same kind of pages all the time and this has never happened to me before. I don’t know if there’s a way to change pages orientation or how I’m supposed to fix this. Any idea? Thank you!

Hi @Marilu Lomoro!
During the sending process, at the second screen that you add the tabs/fields, you should have an option to rotate one specific page. Take a look at my screenshoot and the article below.

Rotate Pages in a Document

Hi @Marilu Lomoro,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!