Skip to main content

What does waiting for others mean? 

Welcome to the Community, 

This means t he document has at least one recipient who has yet to complete their action. The recipient status in the Document details shows whether the outstanding recipients need to sign (Needs to Sign) or view (Needs to View) your document.

Learn more about (https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-user-guide-document-status) Document Statuses in our guide

Happy DocuSigning, 

Marc

waiting for others

What does waiting for others mean

Welcome to the Community, I have merged your post with this previously answered discussion. Please view the comment and guide above.

Hello very helpful post, I just have one question, how do I know who needs to sign the document? if it says waiting for others, and says needs to sign. Am I the one who needs to sign it? because I cant find an option to do that, it directs me to upload documents

Also, how do I get past step 3 if I've already uploaded and signed all the documents?

Hi,

Welcome to the DocuSign Support Community,

If you've sent the document for signature to other people, you can see who needs to sign by clicking on the subject line in the "Waiting for Others" section.

I'm not sure what you mean by "how do I get past step 3..." Could you share more about what you're referring to?

Thank you.

Donna

Community Moderator