Skip to main content

Good afternoon,

I need to hide the sender because, whoever receives the document to sign sees NAME, SURNAME and E-MAIL ADDRESS and uses the data to write directly, outside of DosuSign.

Sometimes senders use e-mails that are not constantly checked and warn of losing information.

Is it possible to hide at least the e-mail address?

Thank you so much,

Alberto Milani

@Alberto Milani - 

Completely hiding the sender's name and email address might not be fully possible, as some information may be necessary for the document's legality and traceability.

You can explore modifying the Email Resource File under branding.  DocuSign Email Resource File Guide  This can be customized to remove the senders email from the email notification.

This will reduce the visibility of the sender's information. If you need further assistance, DocuSign support can provide additional options and configurations tailored to your needs.

Hello, @Alberto Milani 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

It is possible using the Resource File customization.

When you send an envelope, by default the Logo and Colors in the email message show the Docusign Logo and Blue with Yellow button.

You can customize a branding to use your company’s Logo and colors through the Brands option under Settings page.

After creating your company’s brand you can customize the email sent to the signers, that’s possible using the email Resource file, You will need someone who knows to work with HTML an XML files. A customize email resource file can be configured to show/hide whatever you want. 

Her is the guide about How to work with Resource Files:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=yum1583277332870.html&_LANG=enus

Let me know if I answered your question, if so, use the @ with my name so I can be notified.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @Alberto Milani,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.