Skip to main content

I have a person who committed fraud and said he was someone else signing the documents. Can the police get help form docusign to locate who this came from? I would think the ID number at the top of the page would go back to where the signer came from, correct? How do the police contact dousign? 

Hi @George K. !

In this case, if the police want to obtain more information about a specific transaction, I understand that the police must follow the local requirements and regulations of the country in question (which may vary significantly). As this is not a technical topic and involves sensitive data, I suggest you contact our customer support team for more detailed help.

Hi @George K.,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!