Skip to main content

Hi:

I am a new Admin for our DocuSign account and I have a question regarding the e-mail notifications we get letting us know that there is a new document for us to review/sign off on.  Regardless of who initiates a request, when the notification arrives in our Gmail inbox, it says it is from “XXX via DocuSign,” where XXX is an employee who used to actually be in my position but is no longer with our company (I am the person who replaced XXX).  Does anyone know how to go in and change that?  In a perfect world, I’d like it to say that it is from whomever originates the requisition, but if they have to all appear to be from me, I can live with that.  I just don’t know how to get rid of/change the name of the person who is no longer with us.  I just went in and saw that his profile was active, so I closed it about 10 minutes ago.  But, as I have been typing this, I received another email, and it still said it was from XXX, so I am at a loss.

Any guidance/help that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Hi @Logan Martin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

The only option within eSignature that would allow you to define a custom email sending address for all your account users is the Custom Email Domain option, offered in DocuSign Admin>Custom Email Domain. To prevent this from happening, you will need to disable this configuration, for detailed steps on how to manage your Custom Email Domain Settings, see:

Customize Docusign Notification Emails for Accounts with Custom Email Domains
Add a Custom Email Address and Link It to an Account

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Logan Martin,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!