Skip to main content
Question

Default Docusign Template Recipient Behavior

• 15 September 2024
  • 3 replies

I am trying to help a friend with the default Send to Docusign button within Salesforce. He has created the appropriate templates within Docusign along with the recipients,etc. 

However, upon selecting the standard Send to Docusign button within Salesforce, there are three recipients automatically added. He did engage a consultant to build this out but it isn’t obvious how this is setup. 

How do we remove the default recipients when it isn’t aligned to a specific template? Is there a default template somewhere that we can modify?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Do you manager the template by Docusign Apps Launcher in Your Salesforce? It can manage the recipient role?

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

I am unsure of which Docusign template it is using by default. I do have access to the templates both within SF and Docusign, but am unable to find a default template to modify to reflect the appropriate recipients. 

could you try find app launcher then go to DocuSign Evelope Templates. check whether templates in it. 

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.