Skip to main content

I have the template set up. I downloaded the sample csv and added in the the data and when I upload it, it comes up with a Bulk Send Matching Exception:

Envelope entries:

Employee::Continuous Service

Bulk list columns:

Employee::Continuous service

When I click accept and send, the is data in the document for “Continuous Service” is missing.

@Steve HR FP Couple of items to check. First I would express keeping the matching Data Label and CSV Column Names simple.  No spaces, no unusual characters, match case. I would recommend shortening the Data Label to ContServ or something so that there is no space and make sure to match the case. Retry.

I managed to resolve, I removed the text boxes and re-added them and this seemed to work.

But thank you for the advice above, will definitely bear that in mind on future items.

Hi @Steve HR FP,

I hope you are doing well.

I am glad to see that you were able to solve your issue.

We would really appreciate it if you could mark mark your comment as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!