Question

How to switch account?

Badge +1

I have registered two accounts, one personal and one corporate but under same email address. Once I logged in, how can I switch my accounts?

15 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@DavidVVV - Under your profile name, on the top right corner, you should see an option to Switch Accounts. 

Badge +1

Thanks @JohnSantos  …. but I do not have this option. Is it because I am not the admin of the Corporate Account?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@DavidVVV - You don’t need to be an admin to have that option.   You said the email addresses are the same.   Are the passwords the same too?

Badge +1

Yes, the passwords are the same.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@DavidVVV - When you log out and log back in, are you taken directly to the DocuSign home page or there is another option before that?   I’m trying to figure out if your two accounts are not on the same environment? (i.e. NA1, NA2, NA3, EU. etc.)

Badge +1

I was taken directly straight to the personal account

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@DavidVVV - So how do you access the corporate account? Is it SSO enabled?

Badge +1

I use my another PC which is registered my corporate account as the default account.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@DavidVVV - Can you try to login with your other PC that is registered to your corporate account first and see if you have the Switch account option there?  Not sure I’ve seen this scenario before. 

Badge +1

Thanks! Let me try when I have a chance. My another PC is not with me right now😅

Badge +1

Thanks! Let me try when I have a chance. My another PC is not with me right now😅

@JohnSantos There is no Switch Account Option in my corporate account neither

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@DavidVVV 

That is odd.  Are you able to login to your personal account from your corporate PC?

Badge +1

@JohnSantos No I can’t either ...

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hello @DavidVVV ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Do the accounts have the same password? To be able to use the Switch accounts feature, these accounts need to have the same email address and password. So I would recommend you reset the password of your personal account to a new one and request the Admin on the corporate account to send you a reset password for the corporate account.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hello @DavidVVV ,
If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.
Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!