Question

PowerForm Envelope Expiration

• 26 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Are PowerForm envelopes set to expire after one day? When I look at our expiration set up, it shows 120 days but under the PowerForm Advanced Options the expiration says “By default, envelopes expire after 1 day. Recipients can no longer view or sign on envelopes after it expires”. 

Because of this, the PowerForm voids the envelope when it expires and then I can’t do anything because it’s voided. 

The Advance Options state that the DocuSign Admin can change this setting but I’m an admin and can’t. 

Thank you. 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello, @sfernandez 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

An envelope inherits the Expiration settings from what’s set in the account Settings or from the template used to generates it.

For example, you can create a Template and in the Advanced Options set an expiration time. All envelopes sent through that template will inherits this setting and not from the Account. Also, a Powerform is created from a template inherits also this setting. 

If you’re not getting success to change that in your template, it’s because your Admin has disabled an option that permits a sender overrides the Account Settings Expiration configuration. 

I hope that shed some light to your question.

Best,

Alexandre

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @sfernandez ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!