Solved

Check Box Not Reflecting

• 28 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello all,

Not sure if I am just doing something wrong but I added some check boxes to a power form I had created but anytime the form is processed, those check boxes do not reflect anything. The original form was uploaded as a excel spreadsheet so I am not sure if that is causing some issues but any advice would be great! Thank you!

I attached some screen shots displaying the added check boxes and the processed document not displaying anything. 

icon

Best answer by David.Schmitz 28 March 2024, 18:23

View Original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@JP801 Checkboxes when added as a Checkbox Group meaning multiple checkboxes added via the “+” when you drag over the checkbox field can have the “validation” set to “Select at Least” “0” which makes those checkboxes in the checkbox group ‘optional’ and then they can be skipped by the Recipient.  Edit your Template or the next envelope you create, go to the Checkbox Group and click on one to highlight then go to the right properties panel and look for validation and set it to something that would make the set of checkboxes required such as “Select at Least” “1” or other various options.  

Here is some additional information on Checkbox Groups…

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=vuw1578456508448.html&_LANG=enus

Badge +1

@David.Schmitz Hey David! Thanks for the quick response. I changed the validation as you recommended and am still getting nothing to populate, however, I did create a new power form and it looks like it is now populating as it should. Not sure if there is a caching issue with the original form but looks like I’ll just need to readd all the fields on the newer form. Thanks for your help!!