Question

Add a fixed value

• 26 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello,

I’m going to send a mailing to 2500 customers.

For this, I’m going to import an excel file, with the number of the customer, his name, and his mail.

The customer will have to fill some fields, and his answers will arrive in an excel on one drive.

For this : OK.

But… I would like, on each formular, to have a field with the corresponding customer’s number, imported from the adress file.

I know how to add an empty field for text, numbers, … but is it possible to have a prefilled field like this, with informations from an excel file ?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@sylvain.cazalet - I hope you are planning to use the Bulk Send feature in DocuSign.   If you do, you can customize your CSV file to include data to pre-populate your fields in addition to the customer's name and email address.  Remember that bulk send is limited to about 1000 records at the time, so you will need to have 3 separate lists to accommodate to your 2500 customers.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @sylvain.cazalet,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.