Solved

2 issues

• 10 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi

I would like ask 2 questions for fixing 2 issues:

1.  We woukd like add an automatic  retour in a text field. Actually, when the text length is longer we lost the last part iof  the text. Is a solution exist to avoid it?
  2. We would create a dynamic field in the welcome message mail (Ex; Hello <last name> ….)

Regards

icon

Best answer by Alejandro.Ramos 7 May 2024, 21:47

View Original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Jlibon !

Thank you for your post. Let me try to help you on it:

1. Absolutely! You can create a text field with some “extra space below” and select the “Fixed Width” option on the right. By doing this, when the text is bigger than the box field, it will continue on the second line. Check the image below to understand how to set it:
  2. To answer this second question, I need to better understand how your envelopes are being send (by platform or by API/integration), because it’s possible to do it by integrations. Also, if you’re using a form (like Powerform or Web Forms), there are some tips you can use it too.
    Another very simple suggesting if you’re using Templates, you can use Merge Fields. Please check this article: To add merge fields to a template message subject

I hope I could help you with it!
Badge +1

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!!!

We modified our template jn regard of your recommendation.

We have to apply the second tip.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!!!

We modified our template jn regard of your recommendation.

We have to apply the second tip.

Hi @Jlibon !

Good to know that I could help you with it! Is there anything else that I can help? If not, could you please "Select as Best” in my previous answer? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Jlibon,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!