Question

SMS not received

• 28 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

During signing a document, the I do not receive the SMS from the system, even-though I am sure mobile number is correct, I receive regular SMS messages from other systems on the same number, can the authentication be through e-mail instead of SMS? how to overcome this issue since I have a deadline need to sign before it

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

If you're having trouble receiving SMS authentication codes from DocuSign, here are a few steps you might consider:

Addressing SMS Authentication Challenges:

1. Check the Phone Number: Make sure the phone number you provided to DocuSign is accurate. Include the right country code and avoid any extra spaces or symbols.

2. Speak to Your Mobile Carrier: Sometimes carriers block texts from automated systems like DocuSign due to security protocols. It’s worth calling your carrier to see if this is happening and if they can unblock these messages.

Considering Email Authentication as an Alternative:

If you keep running into issues with SMS, you might find it easier to use email authentication instead:

1. Reach Out to the Sender: Let the person sending the DocuSign document know you're having trouble with SMS verification. Ask them if they wouldn't mind resending the document with email verification as the method instead.
Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @mtourk,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.