Question

Signing

• 26 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I’m using a template and I’ve filled out all necessary fields but when i click on the “sign” and “initials” to sign and initial my name nothing is appearing in fact I can’t sign my name at all. I’ve already adopted a signature. Help. 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello, @StonyTiller 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

Was that template working correctly before? Or it’s your first time using it?

Something you can try:

• Close all your browsers sessions where you are logged in at Docusign.
  • Open a new session, use an Incognito tab, clear the cache
  • Login to your Docusign account
  • Use that template as usual
  • After getting the email notification to sign, try to sign it again.

Let us to know.

Alexandre

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  1. Check Browser Compatibility: Ensure that your browser is compatible with DocuSign and up to date. Sometimes, browser issues can affect how DocuSign templates and signing functions operate.

2. Clear Cache and Cookies: Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. This can resolve issues related to loading and functionality within web applications.

3. Verify Template Settings: Make sure that the template has been set up correctly and that the signature and initials fields are properly configured to be editable. There might be restrictions set within the template that are preventing you from adding your signature.

4. Use a Different Device or Browser: Attempt to sign the document using a different computer or browser to see if the issue persists across different environments.

5. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, it might be helpful to contact DocuSign support for assistance. They can provide more specific guidance based on the details of your account and the template you are using.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @StonyTiller ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!