Question

Signed docs suddenly don't show in inbox

• 12 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi There, I tried several times but my signed documents do not show in my inbox, hence I can't download together with the certificate. Please help anybody. I am on a personal plan. Thx in advance, Michael

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Michael Bluemner !

It's not possible to affirm, but it appears that you have more than one account linked to the same email address.

The Docusign platform allows you to have multiple accounts linked to just one email address, where you can use the accounts for different purposes.

To find out if you have more than one account, the best way is to contact the Customer Support Team, so they can validate you and provide you with all the information related to your accounts.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Michael Bluemner,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Either you have multiple accounts linked, or maybe you have a filter on that is limiting the envelopes you see.

Badge +1

Problem solved on its own.  Next day all signed docs were in my inbox. Problem with the DocuSign web solution