Question

invalid envelope

• 14 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

When I try to access my document to sign it says the envelope or the account is not activated.  I have tried accessing the document with the 33 security code but got the same response.  Help me here please!

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Peppermintstyx !

If you are trying to access an envelope to sign and an error appears saying that “the envelope is no longer available”, one of the possibilities is that the sender (responsible) of the envelope has removed you from the signature flow. One of the simplest solutions is to contact him and ask to resend the envelope - if your signature is still required.

How do I contact the sender?

However, if your signature is still pending, there would be another way to access the envelope, through the Security Code method. Try accessing this method directly through the DocuSign website (DocuSign.com > Access Documents or simple click here: https://www.docusign.net/Member/authenticate.aspx). See this article with more information about this procedure: Use a Security Code to access documents.

If you try this method and also fail, there are big chances that you have been removed from the envelope flow or this envelope is no longer active. In this case, you must contact the sender to confirm this information.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Peppermintstyx,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!