Solved

How do I get a refund? How long will it take for the refund to arrive?

• 18 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I made a mistake in purchasing. Originally, I purchased one account for three months, but I purchased three accounts for one month. May I ask how to refund and re-purchase? How long is the refund time?

icon

Best answer by Vinicius.Rodrigues 19 April 2024, 20:56

View Original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @CHENCONGHE !
Thank you for your post in our Community!

Please, reach out to the Customer Support Team and check if they can adjust the number of seats purchased (from 3 to 1), without the need to completely downgrade your account. To contact them, access this article with more instructions: Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

However, if you prefer to downgrade to free + refund, and then purchase again, here is an article with more guidance: Cancel your subscription or close your Docusign account

Please, let me know if I was able to help you with it!

Badge +1

thank you very much for your help sir.

Badge +1

May I ask why I have cancelled or have not received a refund? How long is the refund time? Can I make a purchase before I get a refund?

How do I contact the website administrator? What's their email address?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

May I ask why I have cancelled or have not received a refund? How long is the refund time? Can I make a purchase before I get a refund?

How do I contact the website administrator? What's their email address?

Hi @CHENCONGHE !

If you downgrade your plan to free within the refund period, the deadline is usually 14 business days (varying depending on your card issuer) - with the exception of plans purchased through Google Play and Apple Play, which have a process differentiated.

To contact the Docusign Billing team, simply open a ticket through this website: https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US
They’ll be able to help you throughout the process. As I mentioned above, I’d suggest you open a ticket with them before taking any refund action, as I believe they’ll be able to help you reduce Seats and get a proportional refund of your paid amount.

Badge

Hello, I am also trying to obtain a refund. I have been trying to raise a support ticket through the website for the past month now and keep getting this message. Is there an email address that I can send my request to, please?  Trying to create a ticket is not working. 

Thank you in advance for your responses