Solved

When sending a document for multiple signatures, once it has been signed by all parties can this document then be sent to all rather than just the DocuSign account holder?

• 15 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
When sending a document for multiple signatures, once it has been signed by all parties can this document then be sent to all rather than just the DocuSign account holder?
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 15 August 2023, 14:36

View Original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you would like all the signers to receive the document once it has been signed.

Can you clarify if you are referring to the envelope's "sender" as the "account holder"?

All participants in the envelope by default receive a copy of the completed envelopes, the only exception to this would be if the recipients have a DocuSign account of their own and removed the option to get such notifications or if the envelope has been blocked from their email server.

You can find more details of the email server blocking DocuSign notifications here: https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Why-aren-t-my-signers-receiving-DocuSign-Notification-emails?language=en_US

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge

I see I am sending two different signers emails The notification send and completed documents are getting to both emails, but problem is that the admin account owner mail should not get completed document mail How do change the settings? Please answer my query

note: the completed should not get emails for admin emails