Question

The signer didn't receive email notification from Docusign

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

We sent the document to the signer several times but the signer didn’t receive the email from Docusign.

They checked junk and spam folders. What are the potential reasons?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@Tsugumi

Sorry to hear that you experience issues with your signers not receiving the Docusign email notifications. If they have a Docusign account they can simply login to get access to the documents and sign them regardless of the email notification.

In Docusign eSignature users is able to configure which email notifications they want to receive. Therefore, one reason is that they may have opted out. More likely the email got blocked internally, which is why reaching out to their IT department is most promising.

This Docusign support article has additional information on the topic that may help to resolve this.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Tsugumi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!