Question

Tax File Dec Australia

• 12 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I've been told if I upload an editable version on the tax file declaration form into docusign it populates the fields that need to be filled in by the employee.

I can't find an editable version though. Does anyone know how to do this?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Pennywren,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to edit your document prior to its upload to DocuSign, and I will share more details on the topic.

DocuSign eSignature is incompatible with document editing. Because of this reason any editing of the document must happen before it is uploaded into your envelope.

For detailed steps on how to apply the fields included in your PDF as DocuSign fields, see:

Send a PDF with Form Fields

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Pennywren,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!