Question

Signature link in Google form

• 14 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi,

I need to add to my Google Form/Module (not Doc, it’s a Form) a link to Docusign. The objective is ti have people filling the form being able to put a signature (by hand - digital pen) on it.

Please advise, thanks 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @angelicama !
If your objetive is to collect information from your Google Form and then create an envelope with that information for people to sign, this will require development on your part. Basically, you’ll need to create an integration to obtain data from Google and create an envelope in DocuSign.

However, if your goal is to create a simple envelope (without customized customer data), you can use the functionality called PowerForms. PowerForms are accessed through the unique URL generated when the form is created. You can distribute this URL directly to recipients by email, or you can embed the URL in a web page in your Google Forms for recipients to access. Please, check this article for more information: Distribute a PowerForm

But I think I have a better solution to you, because DocuSign has a perfect feature for your scenario, called Web Forms. A Web Form is a digital form you build from an eSignature template. Recipients can simply complete the Web Form, and the result is a completed agreement that collects a signature. Instead of having to enter data in PDFs, recipients can provide their input in a user-friendly online form. If you liked this feature, please, check out these related links below:

It’s important to mention that not all DocuSign account plans have these features mentioned above. Depending on the plan you have, an upgrade may be necessary.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @angelicama,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!