Solved

I would like to send a Bulk send with customized documents for each recipient. Is that possible? If not, could I share a standardized document and add a custom field to the template which would be populated by info that I add to the bulk CSV upload?

• 23 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
I would like to send a Bulk send with customized documents for each recipient. Is that possible? If not, could I share a standardized document and add a custom field to the template which would be populated by info that I add to the bulk CSV upload?
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 25 September 2023, 14:32

View Original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you would like to do a bulk send using different documents.

Unfortunately, this is not possible, bulk send is only to send the same document to several people, however, if what's going to be changing is just a section that can be added using a field, then yes, you can create a custom field or add a normal text box with a specific Data Label (for easy recognition) and add the needed information for each recipient using the .csv.

For more information on bulk send, please view: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=sed1578456384133.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

what's going to be changing is just a section that can be added using a field, then yes, you can create a custom field or add a normal text box with a specific Data Label (for easy recognition) and add the needed information for each recipient using the .csv.

For more information on bulk send, please view: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=sed1578456384133.html&_LANG=enus

Hi, I’ve read that link and have a similar question. Very little of the documentation about how to set up the .csv makes sense.

→ When I send my template, I have 2 sections I need to edit for each recipient before they sign. One section is a simple location text box. The second section is one or more checkboxes I need to pre-fill for each person. (I could use radio buttons or some other symbol if needed.)

Each recipient must then type out a few fields of their own (address/phone) to ensure I capture whatever’s current for them at time of signing.

Because I still send manually, I am adding name/email/signature/date fields, and in one section I’m adding a few other fields for each that goes out, all because I can’t set up the template to include generic placeholders for any of it since the recipients can’t be included in templates. Please advise.

I’ve edited the Data Labels for each checkbox and also the one for the location text box. I don’t understand what I need to do for any of the fields in the .csv … my data consists of name, email.

Thanks.