Question

Fields not showing

• 8 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

(remove image due to personal information)

The question is, Once I have selected all of the places for initials, signatures, etc. and have hit sent.  After document is sent, when I click on the manage tab and then click on the document preview in the upper right hand corner, the yellow field boxes that I setup are no longer showing. My question is, is there a setting to where those fields can show once in the manage tab. 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@Beth Lube There is no such setting, when you go into the Envelope Details it is showing you a view of the document in the upper right and clicking on it will just show you the document itself and no fields.

You could select “Correct” as the Sender then go to Next while in correction mode to see the fields that were added, then “Discard Changes” when you have reviewed and not made any envelope changes.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Beth Lube ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge

Hi, we are having the same issue. We want to be able to verify information after document is sent due to different use cases. We have API integration and behaviour is the same. The document will appear in blank.

Downloading sent document should be a basic functionality. Customers may call regarding this document and there is no way to access form data, by the looks of it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Beth Lube ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the method of document information retrieval is not as expected, I understand you are looking to verify field information without the need of correcting it nor waiting around until the document is completed, is that correct?

There is an option that allows you to only download the documents field data: Download Form Data

If you like, you can provide us with further information or details on what you would like or expect regarding the document preview so that the post can be converted in to an Idea for future consideration. 

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!