Question

error out of sync - refusing to send enveloppe

• 24 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • when I try to save and close: I always receive that an error has occured
  • it seems to be an out of sync error - although everything in the doc is fine
  • i am unable to send the envelope out 

What to do ? Without losing a full heavy document tailored for signature and initials

ROel

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Roel,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to send your envelope due to this error, but I will assist in solving it.

To start troubleshooting I suggest accessing your Draft Envelope in Manage>Drafts through a different device, and browser. If the first option fails, you can try copying your draft.

In the case that non of these options work for you, the envelope will need to be recreated.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Roel,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!