Question

envelope in correcting status?

• 28 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

In one place the system says “correcting”; in another it reads my envelope has corrected?

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @kenshires !

The envelope status “correcting” means the sender started to correct an in process envelope and has not yet saved his changes. In this state, any outstanding signers are unable to view or sign. The sender must either save or cancel his changes in order to move the envelope out of the Correcting status.

In other words, the sender can correct the details of in process envelopes that them sent or are shared with users, including the recipient, envelope, and document information. Once this correction is finished, DocuSign saves a step in envelope history with all those details.

If you’d like more information on How Correct Works, please access this article: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=xsv1578456332922.html&_LANG=enus

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @kenshires,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Badge +1

Hi, thanks for following - up. 

as it turns out, i was using a mistyped email address.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @kenshires,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I appreciate you taking the time of sharing the solution to your issue.

Remember that selecting a comment in the post as the “Best Answer” will help fellow community users find the answer to your question in the future (you may pick one of your own comments, when applicable), we would really appreciate it if you could take it into consideration.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!