Question

Email signature

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Does DocuSign have a setting that would allow a user to set up a standard email signature so that every time they send an “envelope” for signing, the signature appears below the email message? We cannot use Templates because each document we send for signing is a custom generated form. When I say “email signature”, I mean:

name

company

phone number

email address

etc.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @jbohls ! Thank you for your post on our Community!

Currently, Docusign only offers the possibility, to create a custom email signature, for the CLM product only. If you’d like to see this feature on eSignature too, please feel free to request it by email feedback@docusign.com.

In parallel, I’d like to mention a possible workaround for your request. This method below will require a person with good skills in HTML and XML since you’ll customize the email body template for your messages.

This suggestion is called Resource File, an optional method to control the text elements in your account signing view and for emails sent by your account. For example, you can edit/include a message below the Sender Name and Email, with a custom or fixed phone, company name, and address. This feature is not included in all Docusign plans, so if is not enabled, contact DocuSign customer support for more information and assistance.

Please, access these two articles below to get more information about it:

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @jbohls,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!