Question

Cant fix docusign - Error 404

Badge

Hi

I use Google workspace. It seems that Dicusign has updated (symbol has changed) and since then the add-on doesn't work. After adding the recipients, I get the following message from Google in the new pop-up window:

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /addon-link-not-allowlisted was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

I have tried uninstalling docusign, clearing caches/cookies but nothing works. I get the same error message when using Chrome and Safari and across multiple devices. 

Please advise.

Thanks

Helen

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • The error message indicating that a URL is not allowlisted suggests there might be a permission or security setting in Google Workspace that needs to be adjusted. As an admin, you can check the Google Workspace Admin console to ensure that the DocuSign add-on is properly allowlisted and has the necessary permissions to operate.
  • The new logo is just a branding change. 
Badge

I am getting the same error message. I’m using a free google drive account, and not a Google Workspace… so I don’t have an Admin Console.

I’ve been sending contracts directly do Docusign via the add-on for over a year now. And suddenly I am getting this error message, and clearing cache didn’t work. I also can’t allowlist anything because I don’t have an admin account (see screenshot).

Where do I go to fix this, please?

Badge

I am also having the same issue and I have not changed anything in my administrator settings in months. 

Badge

Hi, I have the same issue. I allowlisted the app in Google Workspace admin, but the error remains.

Badge

Having same issue. Reinstalled app and still getting 404.

Badge

I’m a Google W admin, and a dev.  This integration is broken, it’s not a customer env configuration issue. 

Badge

so what do we do? I use this for work and can’t make money unless my contract is sent and signed through docusign.

Badge

Same issue here. Spent an hour trying to get this to work - was only able to get this error message to appear after switching to chrome and enabling popups. Aside from being extremely slow between steps/actions, there appears to be no way to actually send a file for signature from the Google Workspace add-on.