Question

Add reciepients with "recieve a copy"

• 17 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi, when i send documents I often want my Account Managers to get a copy of the “envelope” so he/she can see its sent. But no one has got a copy ever. Is there an adjustment that´s missing on my profile or do you know why?

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello, @Madde 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

When creating an envelope, add your account managers then select the Action: receives a Copy.

It’s recommended to use the Signing Order so you can put them as the last ones recipients receiving a notification with the attached document(s) in a Completion email notification.

If you prefer put them as the first recipient with the Receives a Copy action then they will get notified as soon as you sent the envelope.

I hope that helps.

Alexandre

Badge +1

Thanks for your answer Alexandre, the thing is that I have done all your suggestions. I always use the signing order; I put the receiver first (Needs to sign), then the signatory from our side (Needs to sign) and last the AM (Receives a copy).  
Why doesn´t my AM:s receive the copy? :(

Appreciate more help thank you

/Madeleine

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Madde,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge

Do your AMs happen to have DocuSign accounts?  If so then their personal DS notification preferences (under Profile>My Preferences>Notifications) affect whether they receive your envelopes. We got caught out by that. On the admin side we had cc should get notifications, but the recipient own notifications settings overrode our admin setting.    Try having an AM ensure these 2 boxes are checked.

Badge +1

Hi @Christopher.Alpizar  and hi @lfedel :) Thanks for taking your time to answer me. Unfortunately I have not been able to solve my problem. My AM:s still doesn’t get notifications/receives a copy when I do send an envelope to a customer. None of my AM:s has a Docusign Account but that should not be a problem as my colleagues do send envelopes just like me and their AM:s do receives a copy!?!? I think it must be something with my settings...but I can’t find where??

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Madde,

I hope you are doing well.

Can you provide an envelope ID for one of the envelopes that your AM is not receiving?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.