Question

No Joy on Samsung Android or Chrome Mobile

• 25 January 2024
  • 10 replies

Badge

Hi all,
I have the lastest version of Android on a Samsung S23 Ultra. When I login to the app, I can do nothing...can’t type, select, scroll, it just freezes. Also when I try to use it on the mobile Chrome browser, I cannot submit anything once I’ve entered it (i.e. send a template in an envelope), no button to actually send. Has anyone else experienced this? The app is totally useless to me on mobile. 
Thanks,
Mary K. 

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Mary,

Welcome  to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to use our eSignature app in your Samsung  Galaxy S23 ultra, but I will help you get to the bottom of the issue.

There have not been any other reports of this behavior in similar devices.

This leads me to believe that the problem could be specific to the steps being followed when using the app, or, to the device/app being used.

To start troubleshooting the mobile application I would suggest uninstalling and re-installing the app, if it continues to freeze when accessing it.

Regarding the mobile browser version of eSignature, in this particular case, the button to continue to the next step to either send an envelope or create a template, might not be visible due to your browser’s resolution settings.

To address this scenario, you may decrease your zoom % in the web browser view, or try scrolling down to confirm if there might have been a button at the bottom of the screen that might have not been visible by default.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @MaryK,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, please let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Badge

Wow! Same exact issue. s24 ultra. App has no function. Like a frozen screen. Can't select anything!!! I reinstalled app and restarted phone. Can I get my money back? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Memime,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Is this happening in other devices and networks?

Also, are you able to use the eSignature app in a browser session?

In the case that you might require live assistance, feel free to schedule a screen sharing session with a Support Expert by filling a new support case.

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Badge

I have the same issue with Ultra S24. The app is frozen and even I can't log in.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Amiranvari,

I appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Have you tried the steps provided in the previous comments?

And if you have, what results did you get?

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Badge

Same issue on S23 Ultra. Please fix the issue. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @P Dub ,

I appreciate you letting me know about your issue.

Have you tried the steps provided in the previous comments?

And if you have, what results did you get?

I appreciate you taking the time of answering these questions, let me know if I can facilitate anything else in the meantime and I will look into it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Badge

Yes, I tried all the troubleshooting steps.  I ended up logging on through my browser on my phone since the app is not working.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @P Dub,

If you have confirmed that both the phone’s operational system and the eSignature app have been appropriately updated, it will be best for us to take a closer look at the issue.

To do so, please create a new support case by filling out the form provided below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,