Question

"We are unable to find your name in the public information database so you can not access these documents"

• 8 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

"We are unable to find your name in the public information database so you can not access these documents"
I got this message. What should I do?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello, @dina 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

The sender of the envelope set an authentication method called Knowledge Database where there are information about citizen in USA.

After clicking in the Review Document buttons to access the envelope, you get a pop-up window informing that you need to respond some questions and if the answers match with the Knowledge Database so you’ll get access to the envelope.

Double check if have entered the correct information as asked by the questions, since you got an error, I suggest to you contact the Sender of the envelope who can resend the a new email notification for you, the sender can keep the Knowledge Database authenticator factor or choose another one available to him/her.

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Badge +1

Thank you!

I didn’t got any questions, all that I was able to see was the error message.
Is the Knowledge Database working only for citizens? That may be the root of the problem! ))

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @dina ,

Yes, at the moment, knowledge base would only be available for US Citizens: Knowledge Based Authentication KBA

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!