Solved

I have received a declaration signed by party who has used docusign. How can I verify this docusign number in my DocuSign?

• 1 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
I have received a declaration signed by party who has used docusign. How can I verify this docusign number in my DocuSign?
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 1 November 2022, 10:41

View Original

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

If you are either the sender or a recipient of the envelope in question and you have an account, you can navigate to your Manage tab> Inbox/Sent folder > Filter your search and locate the envelope by searching the envelope ID.

However, if you are not a party in the envelope, meaning you are not a sender nor a recipient, you, I'm afraid won't have access to the envelope within your account as only the parties involved will have it on their account, if you need to have a copy of the envelope you can always reach out to the sender and have them send it to you directly.

You might find the following information useful:

Managing Envelopes 

Locate Envelopes

History and Certificate of Completion 

How do I Download and Print a document that I received?

How do I contact the sender?

If you believe that you need further assistance, or require the assistance of a live agent, you can always create a Support Case to have a Support agent work with you. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport

If you are not able to open a  Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll  down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator