Question

login issues

• 1 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

When I login on my phone, it asks for a Verification code. once i input that, the app locks up.  Also when i try to login on my computer, it says ‘unable to login’ ask for support..Anybody else have these login issues? & if so..what do i do?..i have uninstalled the app on my phone & reinstalled but no difference.  once i try to get support, it asks me to login..but lets remember..THATS THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE..haha

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi JJlimo!
Wow, this is a totally unexpected behavior. Sorry, this is occurring with you!

In this scenario, your account probably is blocked due to many attempts, and/or you’ll need like a “master password reset”. I strongly suggest you reach out to our Customer Support team using a template form or by phone. To do it, please access this website: https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US > click on “I can’t reset my password or don’t have an account” under “More Support Options” > select eSignature product > and choose the preferred method (call us by clicking on “You can also call us for help” or filling the form.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @JJlimo ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!