Question

Web Form

• 1 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hello, I’m new to using DocuSign. I want to make our organization’s release form available for multiple people to fill in relevant fields and to sign the release agreement. What is the best way to do this? I was thinking maybe Web Forms, but the tab is not available at the top of my browser like it is in the videos I have seen.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@LorieHayes The use of Web Forms and Powerforms are controlled by the Permission Profile assigned to your DocuSign User. Check with your DocuSign Admin to have the Permission Profile upgrade or edit to your current permission profile to add the Web Form “Create” ability”.  If they update the Permission Profile make sure to logout and back in.

Both Web Forms or Powerforms may fit your need, we use Powerforms more at the moment.  Powerforms are just online Templates while We b Forms adds to the individuals experience when filling out the form through more of a designed question/answer type experience.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @LorieHayes,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

I have the same issue with Forms tab not visible.  I downloaded the Permissions Profile and ‘Create’ is listed under Web Forms.  Any solution you can suggest? 

One other issue, not sure if it’s related:  When I click on DocuSign eSignature at top left of the screen I do not see a drop-down to select either Admin or User, the page automatically loads User Account

Thank you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @jsquared,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to the DocuSign Community we want to welcome you to the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that your Forms tab  are not visible, have you tried the below troubleshooting:

• Clear cache/cookies
  • Try a different browser(s)
  • Try an Incognito window
  • Try a different device
  • Try a different Internet network, such as on a mobile device using data with Wi-Fi disabled.
  • Try using VPN, or if on one already, disconnect from VPN and try again

Best regards,

Badge +1

Hi @Christopher.Alpizar -

I appreciate your reply.  I tried all of those except the last, I am not on a VPN.

Very frustrating b/c chat didn’t have anyone available yesterday so I submitted a support ticket but haven’t heard back yet. So now I wait.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @jsquared,

Thank you for reaching back, can you provide the case number?

Best regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @jsquared,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator