Solved

Using Web Forms for Agreement Signature

• 23 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello, hello! I’ve watched several videos and reviewed documents on this subject and cannot find my way around completing this.

Is web forms the appropriate tool to use to send an agreement to a large group of volunteers who need to review, sign, and opt in/out of a few activities? I’ve successfully used power forms for this, but the web form option is so much better for mobile use, I’d love to use it. 

Is there a recommended video or step by step guidance doc you could point me to? I’m trying to pull in the text of the agreement.

Thanks is advance.

icon

Best answer by David.Schmitz 23 January 2024, 23:05

View Original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

There is the following resource link and you could locate a video on the DocuSign University

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=gmi1660583110357&topicId=gpc1660591510274.html&_LANG=enus

In regards to best option, as you noted Web Forms have an advantage with mobile and they can be constructed in a way that is more of a questionnaire where the Powerforms are strictly filling out a document but more self service.  Web Forms take a little bit more of an investment in time then Powerforms. Hopefully the link helps.

Badge +1

Thanks so much, David! The link is ver helpful.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @CareB,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!