Question

The current version of CV template.

• 12 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I need to find the current version of CV template. Many thanks in advance.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@vrbovev1 DocuSign does provide some Templates via a Library with the link below:

https://support.docusign.com/knowledgemarket/article/DocuSign-Template-Library

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @vrbovev1,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Dear Alejandro,

I misunderstood, what version of the CV form I need to use. So, I tried to find version 2.0, that does NOT exist. It was explained to me, and I used the existing v.1.0 in DocuFinder. Sorry, I bothered you.

Many thanks for your support.

Eva

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @vrbovev1,

Thank you for following up.  

I am glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue. We would appreciate it if you could consider selecting a comment as the "Best Answer"(if one of them deserves it), this helps other users find the solution to this issue in the future. 

And, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.   

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!