Initially when i have login i was able to create web forms now i am not able to see them why ?

• 15 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am not able to see webforms now  in my account 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @ritika !

There are some possibilities why you are no longer seeing the webforms function in your account:

• The first thing is to know if you have made any changes to your account plan. The WebForms feature is not available on all plans, so this could be the cause. To know this, you need to be an Account Administrator and access Settings (menu) > Plan and Billing.
  • Another possibility is that your account administrator changed your access profile, removing permission to use WebForms. In this case, it would be necessary to contact the administrator to check this information.
Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @ritika,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.